Aug 23, 2007

Do I do traditional photos?

Last week I had someone ask me if I do traditional photos as well because I haven’t posted many on my site or blog. Yes! I absolutely do traditional photos but find them sort of dull but necessary to make sure to capture a photo that may not have occurred otherwise. I always make sure to include a mini-session of family photos during a wedding to get a variety of photos for the family to enjoy! You never know what your favorite photo just may be! Everyone has different tastes and like different photos for one reason or the other! My favorites are usually those that strike me as telling a story or shows something deeper about a person… but I thought you know, I should post some more “traditional” photos for your viewing pleasure. Maybe to someone else they are their favorites. So here are a few from the wedding.





No comments: