Nov 6, 2007

Before the trashing...

Meet Shanon- she was brave enough to do a trash the dress session. Basically trash the dress is exactly what it sounds like…a session of photos that are taken in different places where the dress is “trashed” without worrying about keeping it clean! I include this session in my menu for brides to include in their package or if there are other brides out there who are interested in doing it years later. These sessions are so much fun and I absolutely love doing them! This day it was raining and I kept hoping that it would let up…but nope....so, here is Shanon before we stepped into the rain and trashed her dress!




1 comment:

Angela Fielding said...

Hey Cristi,
I bought your sister cd last christmas, and she sent me your blog to check out. I'm also a photographer. Beautiful work! You do a great job!!