Apr 29, 2008

Happy Birthday El Guapo!!!



Guapo was adopted from the humane society, so, his birthday is unknown but estimated to be sometime in April...so as we approach the end of the month...it was time to celebrate his birthday! He is now officially a one-year old and still very much acts like a puppy! So, in celebration of his birthday... I took him out back and shot some pics with his birthday hat on. He is so adorable! He always seems to love the camera and sits there and just stares at it! (okay okay well when I have treats or a squeaky toy in my hand) He gave me many different expressions to work with! I just had to say:

"GIVE ME YOUR BEST FIERCE MODEL FACE."

"GIVE ME YOUR BEST HAPPY SMILEY FACE."

"GIVE ME YOUR BEST BIRTHDAY SILLY FACE."

AS YOU CAN SEE...I LOVE MY DOG. :)

No comments: