Apr 23, 2008

My little fairy


Well, Boise is confused with it’s weather…but the grass is beginning to green and flowers are beginning to bloom…so, I thought it was time to announce my new session idea. When I was a little girl, there was nothing better than running around barefoot in the grass and twirling in my favorite dress! Sometimes, I would very carefully put on my ballet slippers and leap around with flowers in my hand pretending I was a princess fairy. Last fall, my mother-in-law came up with the idea of doing a “fairy session” with my little niece McCall. She was a very busy two-year-old and I followed her around as she ran around in her little costume hardly looking up at the camera! But that is what made it so much fun! In fact, it was sooooo much fun that I am now offering to do “Fairy Photos.” So, contact me if you are interested in booking a shoot this spring/summer! Here are some photos from that real quick session we did one evening this fall with this little busy-body McCall Dame.

No comments: