Jul 19, 2007

Wedding Wednesdays

Well, I have failed to mention anything about Wedding Wednesdays going on through the Boise Hawks and JAK publications. I am honored to announce that I have been nominated to be one out of three photographers participating this year in Wedding Wednesdays. What is Wedding Wednesday you ask…well, on Wednesdays at the home game of the Boise Hawks, a vendor is chosen by the audience to participate in a wedding that will be taking place on September 2nd. So, this upcoming Wednesday I will attend the Hawks game and showcase a photo from the engagement session I did a few weeks ago with the couple… I am still choosing photos but will post them on my blog next Wednesday for you to view! So stay tuned and check out http://www.baseballbride.com to find out more about it. I will keep yah posted on where to cast your votes next week!
So...who do you think the Wedding Wednesday couple is?? I will reveal the photos and the couple next week...

No comments: