Jul 23, 2007

What is a custom sign in book?

Hey I know many of you have asked about what exactly I mean by a "Custom Sign In Book" -So, I thought I would post about it. I thought of the idea when I got married, what is the purpose of a bunch of signatures in a book? I wanted to have something where my guests could write messages and I would be able scrapbook all the photos we took while we were dating…which was a TON! I love photos…obviously... if you haven’t noticed…and I really wanted to hold on and cherish our photos before we were married and along with the messages from my favorite people in the whole world! So, it is a 7x7 album with white pages where guests can write on with nice black pens. I still look at mine all the time!

Here are example pages of a recent sign in book before the signatures…this wedding should be posted later this week, so keep checking back. The first page is actually their invitation that Scott designed himself- pretty cool invite! The rest are photos of the engagement session we shot prior to the wedding. I hand crafted each page with photos from that session on cool paper with sayings and ribbons and such. They come with page protectors to slip over the pages to protect the pictures from damage and so they can last forever! I think they are really classy and at the same time a really fun way to hold onto messages and pictures all in one place! These custom sign in books are now available as an option in your package choice! Click on the images if you need to see a closer look!









No comments: